Compare. Shop. Save.
Discover affordable Medicare plans that may help you save!
© 2021 HealthPlanOne, LLC. All Rights Reserved
The MedicareUSA website is operated by HealthPlanOne, LLC a licensed health insurance agency based in Connecticut; in California d/b/a HPOne Insurance Agency, license #OF30784. HealthPlanOne, is a licensed and certified representative of Medicare Advantage HMO, PPO and PFFS organizations and stand-alone prescription drug plans with a Medicare contract. Enrollment in any plan depends on contract renewal.
For a complete list of available plans please contact 1-800-MEDICARE (TTY users should call 1-877-486-2048), 24 hours a day/7 days a week or consult www.medicare.gov.
PLEASE NOTE: Medicare Supplement insurance is available to those age 65 and older enrolled in Medicare Parts A and B and, in some states, to those under age 65 eligible for Medicare due to disability or End-Stage Renal disease.
The purpose of this communication is the solicitation of insurance. Contact will be made by an insurance agent/producer or insurance company.
Medicare supplement plans are not connected with or endorsed by the U.S. Government or the federal Medicare program.
The Centers for Medicare and Medicaid Services (CMS) does not review or approve Medicare Supplement plan information.
Last Updated 01/13/2021
HealthPlanOne, LLC - Do Not Call Policy
If you do not want to receive sales calls from HealthPlanOne, LLC or its related entities (“Company”), you can ask us to place your telephone number on our "Do Not Call" list. In compliance with federal and state laws, we will document your request quickly (typically within 5-7 days).
Please allow up to 30 days for your telephone number to be removed from any sales programs and marketing campaigns that are currently underway.
- Your request can be in writing, by e-mail, or by phone (see below for contact information), and must include, at a minimum, your telephone number.
- If you have multiple telephone numbers, tell us all numbers that you want to be included on the list.
- The Company will maintain the telephone number and, if provided, the name on the Company’s “Do Not Call” list for five (5) years, unless a request is made by the person to have the number removed.
- If your telephone number ever changes, you must give us your new information for your "do not call" status to remain in effect.
When we solicit prospective customers, we also honor "do not call" requests on behalf of consumers listed on the National Do Not Call Registry maintained by the Federal Trade Commission and various state-agency lists.
Many state "Do Not Call" regulations permit companies to contact their own customers even though they are on these "Do Not Call" lists.
Therefore, if you are a customer, you may be contacted by us even though you are on a state or the national "do not call" list. If you do not want to be contacted by Company even though you are a customer, simply follow the steps above to be placed on the Company "Do Not Call" list and your request will be honored.
Being on the Company "Do Not Call" list means that you will not receive sales calls by anybody representing our Company.
All employees that engage in outbound telephone solicitation are trained in this policy and are made aware of these procedures. Management will review the policy with these employees on a regular basis.
The methods and procedures in this “Do Not Call” policy are reviewed by Company on a biannual basis. If a consumer requests a copy of our “Do Not Call” policy, we will send a copy of this policy via U.S. mail or electronic mail. The “Do Not Call” policy is also posted on the Company websites.
The Company respects the wishes of those customers and prospective customers who do not want to receive telephone solicitation calls from the Company. It is the policy of the Company not to make a telephone solicitation call to any of the following:
- any person who has requested that the Company not make such calls to the person’s residence; or
- any person who has put his or her telephone number on a federal or state Do Not Call registry, except as otherwise permitted by law.
A “telephone solicitation call” means any call that is made for the purpose of encouraging the purchase of products and services from the Company.
Anyone may be placed on the Company’s Do Not Call List by:
- Anyone may be placed on the Company’s Do Not Call List by:
Attn: Privacy Officer
3210 Lake Emma Rd
Lake Mary, FL 32746;
- e-mailing the Company at: email@example.com; or
- calling the Company at: 844-978-0969.
The request must provide the 10-digit telephone number that is not to be called and, if desired, the person’s name.
If a person’s telephone number changes, another request must be submitted to have the new number added to the Company’s Do Not Call list.
The Company intends to comply with all federal and state Do Not Call laws. Any questions concerning the Company’s Do Not Call Policy may be directed to the contact addresses and numbers above.
The Federal Trade Commission also offers a free service to consumers allowing them to place their residential phone number on a National Do Not Call Registry. This service is offered and maintained by the federal government, not by our Company. Consumers may add their residential phone number to this list either by calling 888-382-1222 or by going to www.donotcall.gov.
You can learn about our commitment to privacy with this Policy describing how we collect, use, share and secure the personal information you provide. It also describes your choices regarding use, access and correction of your personal information.
At our Company, we are strongly committed to protecting your privacy.
To serve as your licensed insurance agent, we will ask you to provide us with personal information about you. We use your personal information to help you find and, if you choose to do so, apply for health insurance and other products that may be of interest to you and your family. We only use and disclose your personal information in accordance with our Policy. Additionally, we use advanced technologies to ensure the security and confidentiality of the personal information you provide us.
Throughout this Policy, we refer to information that can identify you as a specific individual, such as your name, phone number, email address, Social Security number, or credit card number, as “personal information”.
- We do not disclose your personal information to third parties, unless one of the following limited exceptions applies.
Insurance Companies, Licensed Agents, and Business Partners
If you submit an application for an insurance product offered by us, then we will disclose your personal information to your chosen insurance company to process your application. If you submit a request for information or an application for an insurance product offered through an insurance agent, agency or other business partner with whom we associate or contract, then we may disclose your personal information to that agent, agency or business partner to process your request for information or application or to otherwise provide you with information about insurance products (including contacting you by telephone, email, or otherwise to discuss insurance products in which you may be interested).
Please be assured that these partners are only allowed to use your personal information to process your requested quote, application or enrollment form and are legally obligated to maintain strict confidentiality.
We may disclose your personal information to other companies that help us to process or service any application you begin, process or submit through us, or to correspond with you. Please be assured that the companies we hire to process or service your insurance application or correspond with you are not allowed to use your personal information for their own purposes and are contractually obligated to maintain strict confidentiality.
Affinity Groups, and Benefits Administrators or Consultants
If you were referred to us by, or use our website or call center in connection with an affinity group, or other organization with which you may be affiliated (or a benefits administrator or consultant associated with such employer, group or organization), we may disclose your personal information to such group, organization, administrator and/or consultant. For example, we may inform such group, organization, administrator and/or consultant whether or not you have enrolled in a plan. Please be assured that these parties are only allowed to use your personal information as permitted by applicable law.
In certain situations, Company may be required to disclose personal data in response to lawful requests by public authorities, including to meet national security or law enforcement requirements.
We may also disclose your personal information as required by law, such as to comply with a subpoena, or similar legal process. We may disclose or report your personal information when we believe, in good faith, that the disclosure is required or permitted under law, for example, to cooperate with regulators or law enforcement authorities, to resolve consumer disputes, to protect our rights, to protect your safety or the safety of others, to investigate fraud, or to otherwise respond to a government request.
If Company is involved in a merger, acquisition, or sale of all or a portion of its assets, you will be notified via email and/or a prominent notice on our website of any change in ownership or uses of your personal information, as well as any choices you may have regarding your personal information.
If you provide us an indication of your consent to disclose, share or use your personal information in connection with a third party, we may disclose, share or use your personal information in that manner. For example, if you opt in to our social media mailing lists and promotional updates, then we may disclose your relevant personal information to social media platforms where Company has a corporate account for the purpose of adding you to Company’s social media mailing and promotional update lists. Generally in such a situation, the social media platforms are not allowed to use your personal information for their own purposes unless you have a direct account on such social media platforms, in which case your personal information would be handled by the social media platforms in accordance with the social media platforms’ privacy policies.
Your Requests for Products
Outside of these exceptions, we will not sell, trade or share your personal information with third parties.
- We collect personal information in the normal course of business in order to process your insurance application and to serve you better.
Registering With Us
We begin collecting personal information from you when you provide it to us on our websites.
Registering With Our Business Partners
We may obtain collecting personal information from you when you provide it to our business partners on their websites. They may then provide it to us with the consent you provide to them on their websites when you submit the information through their submission process
Applying for Health Insurance and Other Products
If you apply for a health insurance or other product through our website, we may ask you to provide us with personal information and/or health information relating to you and any family member who will be included on your application. This information will be used by your chosen insurance company, agent, or other person or entity to process your application.
Providing you with a quote or processing your application
We may use your personal information to get in touch with you when necessary to process your application or to provide you with a quote. For example, emails may be sent to you throughout the application process to inform you of the status of your application and to seek additional information that is requested as part of the application.
We may also use phone numbers you provide to send you telephone or text messages about your application or account, and such messages may be automatically sent with an autodialer, an artificial or prerecorded voice, or other automation technology.
Third Party Data
We may receive information about you from other sources, including publicly available databases or third parties from whom we have obtained data, and combine this data with information we already have about you. This helps us to update, expand and analyze our records, identify new customers, and provide products and services that may be of interest to you. Examples of the types of personal information that may be obtained from public sources or third parties and combined with information we already have about you, may include: (a) address information from third party sources to verify your address so we can properly communicate with you and to prevent fraud and/or (b) data about our customers from third parties that is combined with information we already have about you, to create more tailored advertising and products.
Customer satisfaction, referrals and other products
We, our wholly-owned subsidiaries, or other third party entity may contact you to survey your satisfaction of our service, refer our products and services to other people, and/or to inform you of additional products and services. You may opt out of receiving these additional communications from us by following the opt-out procedures below.
Collection and Use of 3rd party Personal Information:
You may also provide personal information about other people, such as their name, date of birth and gender. This information is only used for the sole purpose of completing your request or for whatever reason it may have been provided. The third party may contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org to request that we remove this information from our database.
- We gather non-directly identifying information about you for our internal purposes, and we may share this non-directly identifying information with third parties.
- As is true of most web sites, we may gather certain information automatically or systematically and store it in log files. This information may include aggregate demographic information such as the number of visitors to our website from a particular state or browser information such as browser type, device type, geographic region, IP address, and other non-directly identifying information. We may combine this automatically or systematically collected data with other information we collect about you. We may do this to improve or optimize our services, marketing, analytics, site functionality, service offerings, or for other business needs.
- The strict restrictions we have in place for personal information do not necessarily apply to non-directly identifying information. Because non-directly identifying information is designed to not directly identify individuals, if we change the way we use such information after we have collected it, we may be unable to contact you to notify you of such change.
- We use non-directly identifying information primarily for marketing purposes and to improve our websites and the services we offer you, and we may disclose this information to third parties.
- We gather non-directly identifying information about you for our internal purposes, and we may share this non-directly identifying information with third parties.
- We maintain generally accepted standards for physical, electronic and procedural safeguards to protect your personal information.
- For a more detailed discussion of the electronic safeguards on our website, please see below.
- We gather non-directly identifying information about you for our internal purposes, and we may share this non-directly identifying information with third parties.
- Upon request Company will provide you with information about whether we hold any of your personal information. If your personal information changes, or if you otherwise want to correct, update or delete your personal information held by us, you may contact us by email at email@example.com or by mail at:
35 Nutmeg Dr Suite 220
Trumbull, CT 06611
- We will retain your information for as long as your account is active or as needed to provide you services. We will retain and use your information as necessary to comply with our legal obligations, resolve disputes, and enforce our agreements.
- Please note that once your application has been submitted to your chosen health insurance company or any other relevant party (such as the federal government in the case of an application involving advanced premium tax credits) you may have to contact the insurance company or such other party directly to update your application.
- We will provide notice of changes in our personal information privacy practices.
- If we are going to use your personal information in a manner materially different from that stated at the time of collection, we will notify you via email (sent to the email address specified in your account) or by means of a notice on the website prior to the change becoming effective. You will have a choice as to whether or not we use your personal information in this different manner.
- If we make any material changes to our personal information privacy practices that do not affect the personal information already stored in our database, we will notify users of the change in the privacy portion of our website.
- You may opt out of receiving satisfaction surveys and/or information on additional products and services from us.
- We may contact you to survey your satisfaction of our service and/or to inform you of additional products and services.
- If you wish to subscribe to our newsletter(s), we will use your name and email address to send the newsletter to you. Out of respect for your privacy, you may choose to stop receiving our newsletter or marketing emails by following the unsubscribe instructions included in these emails, accessing the email preferences in your account settings page or you can contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- If you want to opt out of these surveys and/or notices, you may contact us by email at email@example.com. or by mail at:
35 Nutmeg Dr Suite 220
Trumbull, CT 06611
- Please note that you will still receive communications from us regarding your insurance quote, application, or policy even if you opt out of receiving our surveys and/or notices of additional products and services.
Additional Information About Privacy and Security at Company
Cookies or similar technologies are used by us and our business and marketing partners, affiliates, and/or analytics or service providers. These technologies are used in analyzing trends, administering this and other sites, tracking users’ movements around this site and other sites, customizing content on this and other sites, and gathering information about our user base. We may receive reports based on the use of these technologies by these companies on an individual as well as aggregated basis.
We use Local Storage, such as HTML5, to store content information and preferences. Third parties with whom we partner to provide certain features on our site or to display advertising based upon your Web browsing activity use Local Storage Objects (LSOs) such as HTML 5 or Flash to collect and store information. Various browsers may offer their own management tools for removing HTML5 LSOs.
Behavioral Targeting / Re-Targeting / Do-Not-Track
Such activity is often called behavioral targeting or re-targeting, and this may change the ads or other features you see on our website or other websites that you visit. If you wish to not have this information used for the purpose of serving you targeted ads, you may opt-out of specific re-targeting programs by contacting us at firstname.lastname@example.org..
These opt-out programs may not be designed to work for all advertising networks or methods. Your browser may also have settings to reduce re-targeting, such as switching to (In)private or incognito browsing mode or a mode that does not accept cookies.
Currently, our site does not change its behavior based on receiving your browser’s “do-not-track” setting or signal. Please note that opting out of re-targeting does not opt you out of being served advertising. You will continue to receive generic ads instead of tailored ads.
Browsers and Internet Security
Any time you enter or provide personal information and sensitive information (such as credit card number and social security number) in our website, we encrypt it using “TLS” (Transport Layer Security) technology. TLS protects information as it crosses the Internet. To support this technology, you need an TLS-capable browser. Company recommends using encryption at least as strong as the 128-bit encryption available in browsers such as recent versions of Microsoft’s Internet Explorer or Google’s Chrome browser. These browsers will activate TLS automatically whenever you begin shopping for a plan on our website and when you return to our website to complete an application.
In most browsers, you will see either a locked padlock or a key icon to indicate your session connection is taking place via a secure server. This icon indicates you are visiting a secure area within a website.
If you need a strong encryption browser, you can go to the Microsoft website or the Google website to download the latest Internet Explorer or Chrome browser. We do not recommend the use of beta browser versions.
No method of transmission over the Internet, or method of electronic storage, is 100% secure, however. Therefore, we cannot guarantee its absolute security. If you have any questions about security on our Web site, you can contact us at email@example.com
Security Risk of Using Non-Approved Automated Software Applications
For security reasons to guard the safety of your data, access to this website is limited to TLS-capable browsers such as recent versions of Microsoft’s Internet Explorer or Google’s Chrome. Under no circumstance should you use any software, program, application or any other device to access or log-in to the Company website, or to automate the process of obtaining, downloading, transferring or transmitting any content to or from our computer systems, website or proprietary software.
Links to Other Websites
Our website contains links to other websites. Please note that when you click on one of these links you are “clicking” to another website. Company is not responsible for the information privacy practices or the content of such websites. We encourage you to read the privacy policies of these linked websites as their information privacy practices may differ from ours.
We display personal testimonials of satisfied customers on our site in addition to other endorsements. With your consent we may post your testimonial along with your name. If you wish to update or delete your testimonial, you can contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
35 Nutmeg Dr Suite 220
Trumbull, CT 06611
For Residents of California:
Information We Collect
We collect information that identifies, relates to, describes, references, is capable of being associated with, or could reasonably be linked, directly or indirectly, with a particular consumer or device (“Personal Information”). In particular, we have collected the following categories of Personal Information from consumers within the last twelve (12) months:
A real name, alias, postal address, unique personal identifier, online identifier, Internet Protocol address, email address, account name, Social Security number, driver's license number, passport number, or other similar identifiers.
B. Personal Information categories listed in the California Customer Records statute (Cal. Civ. Code § 1798.80(e)).
A name, signature, Social Security number, physical characteristics or description, address, telephone number, passport number, driver's license or state identification card number, insurance policy number, education, employment, employment history, bank account number, credit card number, debit card number, or any other financial information, medical information, or health insurance information. Some Pejrsonal Information included in this category may overlap with other categories.
C. Protected classification characteristics under California or federal law.
Age (40 years or older), race, color, ancestry, national origin, citizenship, religion or creed, marital status, medical condition, physical or mental disability, sex (including gender, gender identity, gender expression, pregnancy or childbirth and related medical conditions), sexual orientation, veteran or military status, genetic information (including familial genetic information).
D. Commercial information.
Records of personal property, products or services purchased, obtained, or considered, or other purchasing or consuming histories or tendencies.
E. Biometric information.
Genetic, physiological, behavioral, and biological characteristics, or activity patterns used to extract a template or other identifier or identifying information, such as, fingerprints, faceprints, and voiceprints, iris or retina scans, keystroke, gait, or other physical patterns, and sleep, health, or exercise data.
F. Internet or other similar network activity.
Browsing history, search history, information on a consumer's interaction with a website, application, or advertisement.
G. Geolocation data.
Physical location or movements.
H. Sensory data.
Audio, electronic, visual, thermal, olfactory, or similar information.
I. Professional or employment-related information.
Current or past job history or performance evaluations.
J. Non-public education information (per the Family Educational Rights and Privacy Act (20 U.S.C. Section 1232g, 34 C.F.R. Part 99)).
Education records directly related to a student maintained by an educational institution or party acting on its behalf, such as grades, transcripts, class lists, student schedules, student identification codes, student financial information, or student disciplinary records.
K. Inferences drawn from other Personal Information.
Profile reflecting a person's preferences, characteristics, psychological trends, predispositions, behavior, attitudes, intelligence, abilities, and aptitudes.
Personal Information does not include:
- Publicly available information from government records.
- De-identified or aggregated consumer information.
- Information excluded from the CCPA's scope, like:
- Health or medical information covered by the Health Insurance Portability and Accountability Act of 1996 (HIPAA) and the California Confidentiality of Medical Information Act (CMIA) or clinical trial data;
- Personal Information covered by certain sector-specific privacy laws, including the Fair Credit Reporting Act (FRCA), the Gramm-Leach-Bliley Act (GLBA) or California Financial Information Privacy Act (FIPA), and the Driver's Privacy Protection Act of 1994.
We obtain the categories of Personal Information listed above from the following categories of sources:
- Directly from our clients or their agents. For example, from documents that our clients provide to us related to the services for which they engage us.
- Indirectly from our clients or their agents. For example, through information we collect from our clients in the course of providing services to them.
- Directly and indirectly from activity on our website (www.hornellp.com). For example, from submissions through our website portal or website usage details collected automatically.
- From third-parties that interact with us in connection with the services we perform. For example, from government agencies when we prepare readiness assessments for projects that receive government funding.
We may obtain Personal Information from the following HPOne related sites:
Use of Personal Information
We may use or disclose the Personal Information we collect for one or more of the following business purposes:
- To fulfill or meet the reason for which the information is provided. For example, if you provide us with Personal Information in order for us to prepare a tax return, we will use that information to prepare the return and submit it to the applicable taxing authorities.
- To provide you with information, products or services that you request from us.
- To provide you with email alerts, event registrations and other notices concerning our products or services, or events or news, that may be of interest to you.
- To carry out our obligations and enforce our rights arising from any contracts entered into between you and us, including for billing and collections.
- To improve our website and present its contents to you.
- For testing, research, analysis and product development.
- As necessary or appropriate to protect the rights, property or safety of us, our clients or others.
- To respond to law enforcement requests and as required by applicable law, court order, or governmental regulations.
- As described to you when collecting your Personal Information or as otherwise set forth in the CCPA.
- To evaluate or conduct a merger, divestiture, restructuring, reorganization, dissolution, or other sale or transfer of some or all of our assets, whether as a going concern or as part of bankruptcy, liquidation, or similar proceeding, in which Personal Information held by us is among the assets transferred.
We will not collect additional categories of Personal Information or use the Personal Information we collected for materially different, unrelated, or incompatible purposes without providing you notice. HPOne customers will be informed at or before the time of collection, the nature of Personal Information collected and the purpose for which it will be used. Before any Personal Information that has been given to a third party is sold by said third party, explicit notice and the opportunity to exercise their right to opt out will be given to HPOne customers.
Sharing Personal Information
We may disclose your Personal Information to a third party for a business purpose. When we disclose Personal Information for a business purpose, we enter a contract that describes the purpose and requires the recipient to both keep that Personal Information confidential and not use it for any purpose except performing the contract.
In the preceding twelve (12) months, we have disclosed the following categories of Personal Information for a business purpose:
Category A: Identifiers.
Category B: California Customer Records Personal Information categories.
Category C: Protected classification characteristics under California or federal law.
Category I: Professional or employment-related information.
We disclose your Personal Information for a business purpose to the following categories of third parties:
- Our affiliates.
- Service providers.
- Third parties to whom you or your agents authorize us to disclose your Personal Information in connection with products or services we provide to you.
In the preceding twelve (12) months, we have not sold any Personal Information.
Your Rights and Choices
The CCPA provides consumers (California residents) with specific rights regarding their Personal Information. This section describes your CCPA rights and explains how to exercise those rights.
Access to Specific Information and Data Portability Rights
You have the right to request that we disclose certain information to you about our collection and use of your Personal Information over the past 12 months. Once we receive and confirm your verifiable consumer request, we will disclose to you:
- The categories of Personal Information we collected about you.
- The categories of sources for the Personal Information we collected about you.
- Our business or commercial purpose for collecting or selling that Personal Information.
- The categories of third parties with whom we share that Personal Information.
- The specific pieces of Personal Information we collected about you (also called a data portability request).
- If we sold or disclosed your Personal Information for a business purpose, two separate lists disclosing:
- sales, identifying the Personal Information categories that each category of recipient purchased; and
- disclosures for a business purpose, identifying the Personal Information categories that each category of recipient obtained.
Deletion Request Rights
You have the right to request that we delete any of your Personal Information that we collected from you and retained, subject to certain exceptions. Once we receive and confirm your verifiable consumer request, we will delete (and direct our service providers to delete) your Personal Information from our records, unless an exception applies.
We may deny your deletion request if retaining the information is necessary for us or our service providers to:
- Complete the transaction for which we collected the Personal Information, provide a good or service that you requested, take actions reasonably anticipated within the context of our ongoing business relationship with you, or otherwise perform our contract with you.
- Detect security incidents, protect against malicious, deceptive, fraudulent, or illegal activity, or prosecute those responsible for such activities.
- Debug products to identify and repair errors that impair existing intended functionality.
- Exercise free speech, ensure the right of another consumer to exercise their free speech rights, or exercise another right provided for by law.
- Comply with the California Electronic Communications Privacy Act (Cal. Penal Code § 1546 seq.).
- Engage in public or peer-reviewed scientific, historical, or statistical research in the public interest that adheres to all other applicable ethics and privacy laws, when the information's deletion may likely render impossible or seriously impair the research's achievement, if you previously provided informed consent.
- Enable solely internal uses that are reasonably aligned with consumer expectations based on your relationship with us.
- Comply with a legal obligation.
- Make other internal and lawful uses of that information that are compatible with the context in which you provided it.
Exercising Access, Data Portability, and Deletion Rights
To exercise the access, data portability, and deletion rights described above, please submit a verifiable consumer request to us by either:
- Calling us at: (877) 615-4257
- Visiting: www.hpone.com/contact.aspx
- Emailing: Privacy@hpone.com
Only you or a person registered with the California Secretary of State that you authorize to act on your behalf, may make a verifiable consumer request related to your Personal Information. You may also make a verifiable consumer request on behalf of your minor child.
You may only make a verifiable consumer request for access or data portability twice within a 12-month period. The verifiable consumer request must:
- Provide sufficient information that allows us to reasonably verify you are the person about whom we collected Personal Information or an authorized representative.
- Describe your request with sufficient detail that allows us to properly understand, evaluate, and respond to it.
We cannot respond to your request or provide you with Personal Information if we cannot verify your identity or authority to make the request and confirm the Personal Information relates to you. Making a verifiable consumer request does not require you to create an account with us. We will only use Personal Information provided in a verifiable consumer request to verify the requestor's identity or authority to make the request.
Response Timing and Format
We endeavor to respond to a verifiable consumer request within 45 days of its receipt. If we require more time (up to 90 days), we will inform you of the reason and extension period in writing. If you have an account with us, we will deliver our written response to that account. If you do not have an account with us, we will deliver our written response by mail or electronically, at your option. Any disclosures we provide will only cover the 12-month period preceding the verifiable consumer request's receipt. The response we provide will also explain the reasons we cannot comply with a request, if applicable. For data portability requests, we will select a format to provide your Personal Information that is readily useable and should allow you to transmit the information from one entity to another entity without hindrance.
We do not charge a fee to process or respond to your verifiable consumer request unless it is excessive, repetitive, or manifestly unfounded. If we determine that the request warrants a fee, we will tell you why we made that decision and provide you with a cost estimate before completing your request.
We will not discriminate against you for exercising any of your CCPA rights. Unless permitted by the CCPA, we will not:
- Deny you goods or services.
- Charge you different prices or rates for goods or services, including through granting discounts or other benefits, or imposing penalties.
- Provide you a different level or quality of goods or services.
- Suggest that you may receive a different price or rate for goods or services or a different level or quality of goods or services.
Changes to Our Privacy Notice
We reserve the right to amend this privacy notice at our discretion and at any time. When we make changes to this privacy notice, we will notify you by email or through a notice on our website homepage.
California’s “Shine the Light” Law (California Civil Code Section 1798.83)
This permits our customers that are California residents to request certain information regarding our disclosure of Personal Information to third parties for those third parties’ direct marketing purposes. To make such a request, please contact us as described in Contact Information.
If you have any questions or comments about this notice, our Privacy Statement, the ways in which we collect and use your Personal Information, your choices and rights regarding such use, or wish to exercise your rights under California law, please do not hesitate to contact us at:
Phone: 877- 615-4257
Postal Address: 3210 Lake Emma Road, Suite 3000 Lake Mary, FL 32746
For further information concerning California privacy rights, visit https://oag.ca.gov/privacy/privacy-laws
Licensing & Legal
Legal Terms & Conditions
HealthPlanOne.com is a service mark of HealthPlanOne, LLC. All trademarks, service marks, trade names and logos displayed on this site are proprietary or licensed to HealthPlanOne, LLC, except for those of the insurance carriers, agent, brokers, industry organizations, associations, health care institutions, and other service companies, which are service marks or trademarks of their respective entities. The name, trademarks, service marks and logos of HealthPlanOne LLC and any of the insurance companies represented by HealthPlanOne LLC may not be used in any advertising or publicity, or otherwise for any commercial use by other insurance agent or brokers. Any such use is prohibited by federal trademark and copyright law. This site is a copyrighted publication of HealthPlanOne, LLC. No portion of this site or any news or information displayed on this site may be published, broadcast, duplicated, photocopied, faxed, downloaded, uploaded, distributed, transmitted or redistributed in any way for any purpose without HealthPlanOne, LLC’s prior express written permission. The content presented on this site is that of HealthPlanOne, LLC and not necessarily that of the participating insurance carriers. However, certain content is presented by insurance carriers, agents, brokers, industry organizations, service providers and educational institutions, and that content is solely that of the respective entity providing the content.
General Disclaimer; No Warranties; Limited Liability
HealthPlanOne.com is a web site where small business and consumers can research various health insurance choices and health insurance companies. Not withstanding any language to the contrary, nothing contained herein constitutes nor is intended to constitute an offer, inducement, promise, or contract of any kind, or a recommendation to purchase insurance from any particular insurance company at any particular level of benefits or plan design. HealthPlanOne LLC and its affiliates intend that the general and insurance specific information contained in on this web site be accurate and reliable, however, HealthPlanOne LLC makes no representations as to the completeness, accuracy or timeliness of the web site materials and its links. HealthPlanOne LLC periodically amends, changes, adds, delete, updates or alters the information, including with out limitation, the terms and conditions of use, at the web site without notice. To the full extent permissible by applicable law, the company disclaims all warranties, express or implied, including, but not limited to, implied warranties of merchantability and fitness for a particular purpose. HealthPlanOne LLC does not warrant that this site, its servers, or e-mail sent from the company are free of viruses or other harmful components. The company will not be liable for any damages of any kind arising from the use of this site, including, but not limited to direct, indirect, incidental, punitive, and consequential damages, even if the company is made aware of the possibility of such damages. HealthPlanOne, LLC is not an insurance company. HealthPlanOne LLC is not responsible for payment of any claims a user may have relating to insurance purchased through this site.
Existing Insurance Coverage
DO NOT CANCEL ANY EXISITNG INSURANCE UNTIL YOU RECEIVE WRITTEN CONFIRMATION FROM THE INSURANCE COMPANY TO WHICH YOU ARE APPLYING THAT YOUR NEW POLICY IS IN EFFECT.
This web site is brought to you by the following licensed brokers in each respective state, which require insurance transactions to be conducted through a licensed agent/broker. Each agent/ broker is associated with HealthPlanOne, LLC, with its principal place of business at 35 Nutmeg Drive, Suite 220, Trumbull, CT 06611.
State License No.